domingo, 25 de outubro de 2009

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN LOOKS FOR HER SOUL MATE









Veronika C.

Hobbies

I live an active life, love fitness, dancing, like reading books, adore bowling, walks in parks, love cooking very much.

More About Me

I am very sociable, active, love spending my time with my family, friends, want to get higher education. I want to realize myself as a wife and a business lady at the same time.

Ideal Relationship

I want to find my soul mate, my beloved one, create a strong and loving family and devote my life to my children and my husband. Age and material status are not important for me. The main thing for me is mutual understanding, respect, care and love.

Looking For An Age Group

28 - 55


I take this opportunity to invite Miss Monica to come to Cachoeira Town,  Bahia State, Brazil, to spend some time here. During this period, I would ask her to teach some  English  classes at the Polycenter Language Institute. Surely, she will find her soul mate here in our Cachoeira Historical Town.
***.

Here is her message to her soul mate,


The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times  almost insupportable. Honey, I wake filled with thoughts of you that left my senses in turmoil. Sweet, incomparable love, what a strange effect you  have on my heart! I have never seen you before but I can feel you with all my senses. My soul aches with sorrow and there can be no rest for lover, but is there still more in store for me when, yielding to the profound feelings which overwhelm me, I draw from your lips, from your heart a love which consumes me with fire? Let me know http://destinycontacts.net/52793/

The best of luck
Nikky C.



Post Scriptum: Para entrar em contato com esta moça, basta clicar no no link http://destinycontacts.net/52793/. Em seguida, clique em uma das fotos, preencha o formulário e mande para ela. Você receberá uma mensagem, na seqüência.Logo que apareça o link em azul, faça a operação de clicar.






























Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário