segunda-feira, 26 de novembro de 2012

Tecla SAP :: Dicas de Inglês



Virginia Klie On July 30, 1623, the Pilgrims celebrated what was probably their second Thanksgiving. Pumpkin pie was included on the menu and continues as part of this most American feast. The first cookbook published in the United States, American Cookery (1796) by Amelia Simmons, included a recipe for Pumpkin Pie. 1 unbaked pie-crust (23 [...]
read more...


Emily Dickinson: If I shouldn’t be alive


Emily Dickinson If I shouldn’t be alive When the Robins come, Give the one in Red Cravat, A Memorial crumb. If I couldn’t thank you, Being fast asleep, You will know I’m trying With my Granit lip!  Se eu não estiver mais viva Quando vierem os Passarinhos Dá ao do Lencinho Carmesim Uma migalha, por [...]
read more...


Frases úteis no escritório

Jack Scholes Negócios / escritório Frases úteis O que você faz? What do you do? Eu sou consultor/a. I’m a consultant. Qual a sua formação? What’s your background? Sou formado em marketing. I have a degree in marketing. Tenho dez anos de experiência. I have ten years experience. Cf. Falsas Gêmeas: EXPERIENCE x EXPERIMENT Qual [...]
read more...

              
 
+ Tecla SAP
:: Facebook
:: Twitter
:: YouTube
Unsubscribe
Recomendados
O vídeo da entrevista no Programa do Jô (2012)

Aprender inglês com prazer é mais fácil

Inglês Online: Qual é o melhor curso?
Tecla SAP Tecla SAP, 722, Dr. Altino Arantes Ave., Sao Paulo, SP 04042-003,

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário